Not receiving the flyers or forms that are sent home??
Feel like you are missing out on information?
We try to provide a copy of everything that goes into teacher’s mailboxes to be sent home on our FORMS & FLYERS page.
Be sure to check it out!
Oct. PTO Meeting Minutes
The Next PTO Meeting will be on Monday November 10th at 6:30pm in the cafeteria.
Beverly Santa Shop is Coming!
Friday December 5, 2014 from 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Beverly Elementary Gym and Cafeteria – 3548 S. Detroit Ave.
TWO HOUR DELAY on Friday Oct. 24th
It's Fun Walk Time!
Get your walking paws ready... It’s Fun Walk Time!Time to earn some money to help our amazing teachers and improve our wonderful school. Our goal this year is $10,000.
Ask your neighbors, your family, friends, everyone you know for pledges to support you as you walk your paws off at the Fun Walk on October 17th to support Beverly! Please have your children be responsible and respectful when asking for pledges. Safety should always come first and we DO NOT encourage door to door solicitation.
This is a FUN event filled with music and school spirit. The kids LOVE it!With everyone’s participation we can reach our goal of $10,000 for Beverly!
Every student who brings in at least $50 in pledge money will get a Silly Slapz watch!
The top 4 fundraisers will also receive:
1st place - $75 Meijer gift card
2nd place - $50 Meijer gift card
3rd & 4th place - $25 Meijer gift card
The top 4 fundraisers will ALSO get to choose a friend* to go with them for a limo ride to Southwyck Lanes for bowling, then to lunch and also a stop at Nickel World- ALL DURING SCHOOL HOURS!!!!!
The BEST PART... if we reach our goal we will have an inflatable day of fun!
The highest fundraising class from grades k-4 and from 5-8 will win a pizza lunch!
If we beat our goal by $2,500 and raise $12,500 the top fundraiser from each grade will get to help cut Mr. Rowley’s beard!
All money MUST be turned in by Friday, October 31st, to be eligible for prizes.
Prizes will be awarded on Monday, November 3rd. Watches for students who bring in $50 or more will be distributed around the 2nd week of Nov. The limo ride and inflatable day will take place at date to be determined.
BEVERLY PTO ASKS YOU TO VOTE YES ON ISSUE 1!
What is Issue 1?
- Issue 1 is a levy for Toledo Public Schools to fund operating expenses and for permanent improvements. This would be the first new money for our schools since 2001.
- Operating expenses includes transportation and staff salaries. These are necessary to maintain and grow successful programs such as Career Tech and to provide competitive salaries to recruit the best teachers for our students. It would also provide necessary funds to bring transportation staff back to our schools.
- Permanent improvements include busses, bus replacements, and computer technology to prepare our students for the future.
- Every Toledo Public School student will benefit from: Improved computer technology in each learning community, & Career Tech programs to help students be job and career ready.
- TPS students living 1 mile from campus also benefit from the restoration of transportation: Increase student safety. Transportation funds also help to fund charter and private school transportation.
- Toledo homeowners benefit from continuing our momentum: Excellent schools increase our property values.
- Vote YES on Issue 1! Polls are open Tuesday November 4th at your polling location.
- Early voting schedule https://www.co.lucas.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=1139
- Encourage your family and friends to vote YES on Issue 1!
- Volunteer on Election Day, Tuesday November 4. Hold a sign or hand out literature. form here
Baked Goods Needed
- There will be a Bake Sale on Monday, Nov. 3rd, during all lunch hours. Students can bring in any extra change or cash to spend on some yummy goodies!! All proceeds will go to the TPS Special Olympic Athletes! Baked goods for the bake sale will be needed! If you are not a baker, thats okay - we will take store bought items too! Please pre-cut and package your baked goods. NUT FREE options are needed! Please label if your goodies contain nuts. Include ingredients when possible. Put your name on anything you need back.
- What is popular? Cookies, LOTS AND LOTS of COOKIES, cupcakes, rice crispy treats, BROWNIES, banana bread slices, muffins of all sorts, bags of left over halloween candy, brownies, baggies of chex mix, puppy chow mix, brownies and more brownies. Did we mention brownies are popular? (We always sell out right away.)
- The Halloween Dance Party for 5th-8th graders is Friday Nov. 7th, and baked goods will be needed for this event also! Please send your donation into the school during the day on the Friday of the dance.
With Shoparoo, all you need to do is take pictures of your grocery receipts with the Shoparoo app for smartphones and tablets. It doesn’t matter where you shop or what you buy!!
Every receipt submitted results in a donation to our school!
So, what are you waiting for? Simply download the free app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and then select our school as your chosen cause. Since there is no limit to how much money we can raise with Shoparoo, be sure to invite your friends and neighbors to join in – every receipt counts!
Thank you for supporting Beverly!